Bob,
I was not the one who sent the meesage looking for used gear, but if you
wanna seel tyhem try it off EBay.com I use that place quite a bit.  Anyway I
just got some new skis and bindings Rossigonol bandit XXs and the  Rossi
Axial Pro (new style TTs that are made by LOOK just say Rossignol), I am not
a huge Saloman fan Like generally like  k2/Rossi (ski,bindings, Boots), &
Dynastar/Look/Lange the most.

Ski ya later,

Todd