In a message dated 9/19/99 5:41:17 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< The opinions expressed herein are my own, and do not represent the
  opinions or beliefs of any organization to which I may belong.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
Thank god.  When things were getting intense over the summer, I was thinking
of asking lurker Walt to calm us down with one of his poems.  Thanks Walt.  I
only wish your gems weren't so few and far between, but I guess that is what
makes them so special.  I look forward to hearing of your finding a new
special spot.  Things always happen for a reason.  I am sure that you will
find, right under your nose, a new special spot.

Mike