Beetnik wrote:

> Dana Dorsett wrote:

Whoa.. did they actually do that? I didnt think there were too many
people skiing on K2 in the FIS anyway, what would prompt such a thing?
It isnt like they're motors.

 Jerm

Bode Miller would be the first name to come to mind who has had success
on the White Circus riding K2s. I do believe he was the racer most
instrumental in opening eyes of coaches and fellow competitors to the
possiblities of the "shape ski" when he rode the early K2 Four to a huge
victory margin in the GS and SG nationals a few years back.

Lowell