More ski swap info:
South Burlington High School, Dorset St.
Drop off Friday afternoon and evening, October 1
Sale Sat. and Sunday during the day, Oct. 2 & 3.
Fairly decent-sized swap, but not a lot of high end gear,
as I remember.

I'll probably try to hit it as early as possible Sat. morn., and then
off to MRG to run up Mt. Stark (11am, hillclimb).  I may rig a strip
of plaid so any volunteer day participants can chuckle as I crawl
by them, huffing and puffing my way to, hopefully, a middle of the
pack finish.
Jim B.