On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Mary Sue Ammon wrote:

> For those of you who may have missed an earlier post, there are two
> relatively recent documents that I and a number of others in California
> worked on which may be of interest to those in other states. <snip>
>  Both may be obtained from the California Dept. of
> Education.

This is very helpful, Mary Sue. Would you provide us with a telephone
number or email address through which we might obtain these documents?
Also, is the presentation that you made in a format which would allow you
to share it with those of us who might like copies? Pam

Pam Kay         [log in to unmask]           VOICE MAIL (802) 656-8551
School Research Office,     >>>PLEASE NOTE N-E-W>>> FAX (802) 656-0004
429 Waterman, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405-0160