we're using Foolproof.  Like it a lot, though we only just started using
it. Can force users to login to the network server on 95/98's like a NT
Workstation before using the machine.  Can also add an extra layer of
security for single user machines, like a secretary's, by making the user
login through a Foolproof window.  Can lock out many features and vary
those options for different groups.  About $600 (?) for an unlimited users
site licence.  They'll send you a demo.  Let me know if you would like more
info.  Steve