From: Bob W [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 8:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Technology Plan Revision

Last month you sent an e-mail via E-Rate list regarding the "Plan Update"
process for district technology plans.  I have not received any furthur
information about this process.  Would you please send me this information
or the URL for this information so that we can start this process?

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Bob Williamson
Technology Director
Rutland Public Schools
802-786-1957