-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Barner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; Jay Hoffman; Steve Webster; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: "New England Assn of Tech Teachers" conference?

Hello folks,

The NEATT Annual Conference is being hosted this year by the Vermont
Technology Education Association.  Each year the conference is hosted by a
different state in New England, so every 6 years it is Vermont's turn.  A
great conference is planned, with Howard Dean as the keynote speaker on
Friday and guest presenters from New England to Old England (that's Great
Britain, to we Yankee Rebels).

More information is available on the VTEA Website,
http://www.state.vt.us/educ/vtea

If you would like a copy of the flier, program, latest issue of the VTEA
Scene (our newsletter), and/or a coupon for $10 off the cost of the
conference (regular price is only $45), please email me and I will send it
to you right away.

Sorry for any confusion,

--Steve Barner

Stephen Barner
(802) 652-7015

>>> "Bill Romond" <[log in to unmask]> 10/13/99 09:29AM >>>
Steve - No... I haven't heard anything about such a conference.

Bill