Peter Salts wrote: 0000,0000,FF00> NO - We want his input. Besides, he is approaching JMK's level of > comedic rhetoric (not quite there yet :->). Approaching...? APPROACHING? With all due respect to Jerm, I have more than two decades of experience with witty repartee and jolly japes on the lad, promising as I admit him to be. Suffice to say my best bon mots are typically reserved for barstools and under various noms de plume, rather than committed without alias to the electronic page, from whence even the best, most twisted and brilliant screed can bounce back to bite one squarely on the ass. In otter voids, I know enough to pull my punches, even here. 0000,0000,FF00> Where else are we going to find someone > with a wealth of industry knowledge who is willing to share it with > the likes of us!! Where else indeed, now that you have chosen to insult me so? En garde! skip - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont. To unsubscribe, visit http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html