Listers,
I have a page on my Web site with 4 bumper sticker choices on it. Take a
look at them and select your favorite then 'Submit the form'. Comments on
size, color, artwork ect are welcome.

If there is sufficient interest and they can be produced at a reasonable
cost I will place an order. I think that they will be about $3 each.

http://users.javanet.com/~skijak/bumper.html

If you do not have web access E-mail me directly.
Choice:
1. Oval with white background, SKIVT-L in green with snow on the letters.
2. Rectangle with plaid background, SKIVT-L in black. Lettering probably
needs       to be changed to white to be seen.
3. Circle with plaid background, White snowflake in the center.
4. Rectangle with plaid background.

Thanks
Steve Kijak