We'll be opening sometime tomorrow (that's Monday October 25th),
probably around 10am. Snowmaking has resumed up in the Rime area.
It looks like we're in for some of the best opening day conditions in
over a decade.
Call the boss-or better yet call the boss's answering machine. For
those of you reading this at work Monday morning-develop a
cough....quick.

-----
To stop receiving this Newsletter, send an email message to
[log in to unmask] with the body=> leave killington-news your-email-address
To add your Email Address to this Newsletter just change the body
to ==> join killington-news your-email-address
or use our Web Form at
http://www.killington.com/html/email_newsletter.htm
If you have any questions or problems contact [log in to unmask]
-----