>From:         James Michael Kusack <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Family ski areas

>What do you mean by resorts that suit families?  If you mean the
>Renson-Guido-Bogan-Mbotpn Family of skiing, well, that's one set of advice.
>If you mean the Clark-Chrush-Kusack Mother Theresa family, then we have some
>other advice for you, my son.

I can take a joke as well as the next guy.  What does concern me a little
is the possibility that your tax $ and mine are very likely supporting one
or more dept. of justice employees who prowl the net looking for name
associations.  While I have no cause to worry about this, I'd rather that
they not turn up any hits with my name in them.

Denis Bogan

[log in to unmask]   NOTE NEW e-mail ADDRESS!!!
Voice;  301-286-1306
FAX;  301-286-0212 - Let me know it's coming.
(Mailing address: Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
Code 691, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771)
http://www-691.gsfc.nasa.gov/personnel/dbogan/dbogan.html