     Adventurous Traveler Bookstore, as we know it, is no longer. They have gone
exclusively web/phone order based and have closed the retail location in
Burlington. Went there yesterday looking for a book about hiking in Nevada and
found out in person.
     On a related matter, I purchased the book "In The Shadow of Denali" on Mark
Renson's recomendation here on Skivt-L this summer and completely agree - It is
an awesome book. Not just about mountaineering, it has some cool backcountry ski
adventure content too.

Pete

Al Reiner <[log in to unmask]> on 10/22/99 05:54:19 AM

Please respond to Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports