>The only reason why there were fewer  female ripers in "The Realm was due to
>Kristen Ulmer & Alison Gannet had season ending injuries along with Dave
>Swanwick,  Jason Prigge, & Kent Kreitler

What? Those are the only two women in the world who can rip? I think
not. I've skied with more racerbabes than that in one day at Crested
Butte. Lame excuse.

Also, did you see in POWDER how Alison and Kristen met their fate?
X-Games skier cross. What a waste.
| Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]>                          |
| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77  http://cit.uvm.edu/~waw/    |
| Burlington, Vermont 05405-0160 USA. \\  http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/ |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |