Mark Renson <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>What's the steepest any of you folks have skied?

110 degrees! :-)  (OK, it was a 12-foot huck off a cornice onto something
like 40 degrees of heavy Pacific Powder.  I _would_ have skied it if I'd
had Jerms antigravity boots though- the hang-time scared me so bad I've
never repeated it.)

I've _traversed_ stuff approaching 60 degrees, but never pointed 'em down,
other than that it'd have to say low-mid 50s for _very_ short shots is
the worst I've done, and I don't really relish it.

>Me?, I don't have to scare myself - I prefer Hillman's Hwy over the fierce
>Tucks Headwall, etc - [snip]

I'm with you- give me 1000' of sweet 40 degree stuff without bozos cliffs &
rocks any day!  Tuck wouldn't suck nearly as bad if it weren't for the
crowds, but the runouts on a lot of the stuff there are quite sub-optimal.
Add in the clown factor and it gets pretty dangerous.

>Mark,
>Totally macho 4x4 drivin' testo anti-whose kinda' M-A-N mondo dude

dana
Author of "How to Become the Total Whose."

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop