Dozens of folks have reminded me that the Mount Mansfield Snowdepth
graphs needed to be updated for the 1999-2000 season.

Consider it done.

But wait -- there's more!

A HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL new system is in place at:

        http://cgi.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/empact/manselect.php3

This research data is part of the University of Vermont's "EMPACT"
partnership with the City of Burlington (see
http://universitycommunications.uvm.edu/rec110698/story5.htm).

This system allows plots not just of snow depth, but precipitation,
max and min temperature, snowfall, too.

Notes:

o While it allows comparison across years, the dates don't quite
match up yet. I need to add a bunch of "missing data" records to the
databases.

o precipitation is recorded in decimal inches, but plotted as
integers. less than useful.

o below zero values go off the chart

o below zero values for precipitation, snowfall, or snowdepth
indicate "Trace" amounts

o each time you select a new graph, the last graph you viewed is
displayed until you press "Reload"

o data is only available for Feb 94 and later. Still need to convert
reams of older data.
| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77  http://cit.uvm.edu/~waw/    |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |