>Cool !! .. But how do I interpret negative snowfall ???

YOU DIDN'T READ THE NOTES:

>> Notes:
>>

>> o below zero values for precipitation, snowfall, or snowdepth
>> indicate "Trace" amounts

Snowdepth, Min temperature, and Max temperature from 1954-55 through
1994 might be available by Monday, if I get the urge to write the
scripts to parse and load the data.

Bettter graphs will follow.

Technology note: all data is being converted from legacy ASCII files
to mySQL database tables. Data parsing/loading scripts use perl;
Display scripts written in php3. For this kind of work, I oughta be
paid 100K a year. Instead, I'm thrown peanuts through the bars.

I feed my student interns the shells. Which reminds me, thanks to
student Mark Fabian for much of the groundwork.
| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77  http://cit.uvm.edu/~waw/    |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |