Isn't somebody a little picky today, I myself would like to see Doug back.
For all you Doug haters, have'nt you ever heard of the thing called
"Delete"????

Wes, I say we have a formal vote to finish off this debate.  Let see if
there just a few NIMBYs holding back Doug or see if more than 50% don't want
him back.

Ski ya later,

Todd