News on the Dynastar BIG:
First off the BIG was redesigned by Dynastar plus a lot of advice from rock
star skiers Dynastar freeskiers Jeremy Nobis & Dave Swanwick.  Hereis the
NEW big: it is now the  4x4 BIG,it is the same concept as the  new 4x4
powertrack but with some new additions to rip it up in the backcountry.  All
the  4x4s have a racing sidewalls so they are MUCH stiffer than before, go
to Dynastar.com to see all the info.

Ski ya later,

Todd