  Parkin Lee wrote:
>Just thinking about Killington's master plan calling for something like 1,200
>new housing units, et al.  I hope whoever is reviewing this plan for approval
>takes into consideration the impact this will have on areas distant from the
>mountain.  In particular, I've got to think that this can easily result in a
>thousand additional cars every weekend on each of Route 103 through Ludlow,
>Route 4 through Woodstock and through Rutland.  Any guesses what changes this
>may effect?

  A couple of questions:
  - How did you come up with the 3,000 cars for 1,200
housing units number ?
  - A third of the traffic coming up Route 103 ?  Where are
they coming from ?  Most of the I-91 northbound traffic  (from
Connecticut, etc) seems to get off at exit 9 (Hartland) / route 12
to route 4.  I think the Woodstock cops would love the
additional traffic :)  They'd get to write more speeding tickets.

  - Randy
 -