Randy wrote - >What "back door" are you referring to?  Route 4 joins 100 at West
Bridgewater (where the NEEP/Sunrise
chair base was).  Is there a road south of this point off of Route 100 you take
?<

Sorry - my mistake.  I would take the road up towards Sunrise and swing over to
the Killington base area by, what's the name of that road? - Roaring Brook? -
and avoid the access road.  But you're right, that would be doable even coming
west from Route 4.