For those of you that are looking to see what the mountains looked like this
past weekend and early this week, I put together a little story on my online
publication about the start of the ski season. You can see at
http://www.smcvt.edu/magazine and scroll down to the story "Ski Season
Begins". It includes photos of most of the Burlington area ski resorts as
well as KOD.
-Bobby G.