Jay Silveira <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Until that time, and some of you may find this hard to believe, he basically
>thought that the side-slipping approach was pretty much how you did it.

Hmmm, is it any wonder that snowboarding has the rep of being a knuckle
dragger sport? :-)  (Not that _I_ believe that, mind you, but if/when the
stereotype fits...)

Fortunately most snowboarders either "get it" or drop the sport after
awhile- skiers too, I suppose.  Wouldn't hurt my feelings if more people,
beginners & experts alike took a lesson now & again! (And, I'm a follower
of my own counsel here- been playing in the snow on sticks for 30+ years
but I get in about a lesson/year to pick up & refine techniques.  This
year between GS racing & snowboarding I'm going to boost that average a
bit.)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop