Subject:      Re: Snowboarding (was fat skis -n- stuff topic)

>A few sessions later, as he was starting to get the idea of "turning" as
well, he
thanked me for showing him this method for getting down trails.  Until that
time,
and some of you may find this hard to believe, he basically thought that the
side-slipping approach was pretty much how you did it.

Jay,

I'm curious.  Did this guy spend time in the half pipe before you taught
him to turn?  If so, what did he do there?

Denis Bogan

[log in to unmask]   NOTE NEW e-mail ADDRESS!!!
Voice;  301-286-1306
FAX;  301-286-0212 - Let me know it's coming.
(Mailing address: Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
Code 691, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771)
http://www-691.gsfc.nasa.gov/personnel/dbogan/dbogan.html