>From:         "Salts, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: OK, a six-pac is interesting, but...

>I can just picture *that* loading situation!

I believe I'm more frightened of the unload.  What happens if you have 7
bozos with you.  How about 6 bozos and your 2 yr. old grandchild.  How
about 7 bozo snowboarders.  Before warming up the flamethrowers, I'm a bad
snowboarder myself.  Usually I get my own chair because I warn skiers that
I'm likely to wipe out on the unload and take them with me.

Denis Bogan

[log in to unmask]   NOTE NEW e-mail ADDRESS!!!
Voice;  301-286-1306
FAX;  301-286-0212 - Let me know it's coming.
(Mailing address: Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
Code 691, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771)
http://www-691.gsfc.nasa.gov/personnel/dbogan/dbogan.html