Gee, I wouldn't want to encourage anyone to take drugs, but after reading
the interview with "the man" Adam Sherman- president main BS artist at:

        www.descender.com/issue1/igneous.html

I think you'd _have_ to be on drugs (like Adam) to give them your credit
card # on the igneousskis.com website!

(The guy basically admits that his inspiration to start the company was
induced by hallucinogens, and that his crummy undamped ski designs have
a habit of wrecking knee ligaments. "Wild ride" indeed!)

I'd still like a demo! :-) (the skis, man, _not_ the 'shrooms! :-)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop