  I said just now:
>  Our pal Matt asked:
>>
>...<much snipped>....
>
>  Like I said, you gotta demo them for yourself.

  I should also add that I feel my begin sucked into the
multiple ski quiver approach.  Used to be that you had one
pair of skiis. Period.  Well, actually, your good skiis, your
rock skiis, your really rocky skiis.
  Now people in the east seem to being going for a set of skiis
which is selected by snow surface character, not the rock count.
To that end I'm thinking about some "water skiis" (power/chowder)
 - something like the K2 Big Kahuna.

  -Randy
 -