Killington received about a foot at the very top and a
couple of inches of wet stuff at the Killington Base Lodge.
At KBL, it was about 40 degrees at noontime and things were
melting quickly.  The mountain was totally socked in and
you couldn't see much beyond the old K-chair midstation and
you couldn't see the Glades lift looking up East Fall.
There was so much water roaring down that I couldn't hear
if they were still running the snow guns on Rime.  It seemed
too warm but ya never know.

Here's 7 .gif images.

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Meadows/5203/koct24.html

If they're spinning the lift tomorrow, I'll be out there.

Cheers,
Geoff