Stephen J. Kijak wrote:

> Listers,
> I have a page on my Web site with 4 bumper sticker choices on it. Take a
> look at them and select your favorite then 'Submit the form'. Comments on
> size, color, artwork ect are welcome.

I won't be submitting a vote because of the request for personal information
(i.e. age, etc.).   Such information is irrelevant to the selection process
and frankly is none of your damn business.

Tellydude

Walter J. Pomroy, CPA           Jay Peak Ski Patrol- Volunteer
PO Box 280                      Green Mountain Club- Board of Directors
Johnson, VT 05656
(802) 635-1770    Fax (802) 635-9760    [log in to unmask]

  The opinions expressed herein are my own, and do not represent the
  opinions or beliefs of any organization to which I may belong.