> >From: Jeff Eriksen
> >
> >The question I have is about concentrating on the immediate task, versus
> >looking ahead to the task a turn or two down the hill.  On really steep
> >stuff, narrow stuff, or in-the-trees stuff, I often find myself
> struggling
> >put turns together, resulting in a start-stop form of getting down the
> >mountain that is less than what I'm shooting for.  Any advice?  Thanks
> >heaps.

I'll throw in my $0.02 in the form of the best tree-skiing advice that I've
ever received: look at the spaces, not at the trees.

You inevitably ski toward what you're looking at.  A novice tree skier tends
to look at the trees, more out of fear than from anything else ... and is
magically drawn toward them like a magnet.  See your opportunities, not your
obstacles.

Marc Guido
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com