> > Bids are being solicited for new cars for the tram and should be in by
> > X-mas.  The new cars will be of the same size and capacity of the
> > current ones.  The drive system may also be improved.  (For those who
> > remember, similar comments were made last year.)
>
>         This sorta' infers that the Tram will not run at all until Christmas,
> unless the old cahs are run until the new ones arrive, the system gets shut
> down for a spell and the swap is performed.  What's the deal, here?

The plans as I understand them are to solicit bids now for new cars for next
year.

> > Some minor cutting has been done along JFK.
>
>         Does this mean glades?

Nope, they're just McSkiing it.

> > Floyd also did about $50,000 damage to the Sky House, and since repairs
> > need to be done it will probably be improved.
>
>         Is that the place on the summit?

Yes.

Tellydude

Walter J. Pomroy, CPA           Jay Peak Ski Patrol- Volunteer
PO Box 280                      Green Mountain Club- Board of Directors
Johnson, VT 05656
(802) 635-1770    Fax (802) 635-9760    [log in to unmask]

  The opinions expressed herein are my own, and do not represent the
  opinions or beliefs of any organization to which I may belong.