Denis Bogan wrote:

> I can take a joke as well as the next guy.  What does concern me a little
> is the possibility that your tax $ and mine are very likely supporting one
> or more dept. of justice employees who prowl the net looking for name
> associations.

Oh, man, don't you know it?

You can only imagine the problems that my neighbors Dr. and Mrs. Signmund
Manson are having:

1.  Black helicopters circling all the time.  The cat is a nervous wreck.

2.  SWAT teams on the front yard pretty much full time.

3.  Snipers in the trees, scaring off the songbirds and generally creating a nuisance.

It is great that Dr. Sig "can take a joke as well as the next guy."

JMK