Print

Print


On Monday, October 25, 1999 11:39 PM, Jay Silveira
[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:

> any time soon, but call to make sure.  If the weather holds, hopefully
> Killington will be able to stay open from here on out, now we need to

        Has this ever happened, before ?  Meaning: Killington opens in October (I
believe 14 years ago there was a November opening due to burst pipes on
Cascade) and stays open without "losing it".  Skip, Larry, need your help
here.

Mark

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.

To unsubscribe, visit http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html