In a message dated 10/26/1999 8:21:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I'm still looking for some Dynastar BIGs or something else along
>  that line. Anyone know where I can get some used ones cheap? Havent seen
>  much at the swaps.

Jerm-

Will you be visiting Canada anytime this season?  There are fatty's
everywhere.  I picked up a pair of brand new Big Kahuna's for 300 Canadian
and have seen Volkl's fatty's for 350.  You might want to try eBay as well.
A couple weeks ago, I saw a pair of Atomic Heli-Guide's (reportedly unsused)
on the last day of bidding for $99.  Not sure what they finally brought.
I've never skied Dynastar BIG's but have heard that they are SOFT.  Hope you
find what you're looking for.

Jeff Eriksen