Thanks for that little reminder Marc.  We shall all put our trust and
confidence in the great green one.  Peace and serenity on the list are a
reasonable objective I should think.  I think the " if you don't like it leave
or delete" mentality is as inappropriate as some "off color" comments made in
the past by some.    Jim