Jim & Shirley wrote:

>                  PS       I hope the Yanks ban [Gray's] butt from the clubhouse
> tonight,
> send Hanna Storm in instead.

If it could somehow be Suzyn Waldman, well, then there might actually be some good to
come from the whole brouhaha.

Of course, she wouldn't have ducked the Rose question-of-the-hour either.

--Dan

Sorry again about the baseball content.
And for the record, mapadu bc'd some well thought out points along the lines of Jim's
saying the night should have been special. I still don't agree, but I can at least
understand.