Todd Kehoe writes on the fine craft of snowboarding:

<snipped into a lead-shielded flameproof container>

Gee Todd, I must confess that my vocabulary on the hill also
sometimes includes the word "FxxxingSnowboarder" from time
to time.  But that's usually vented towards nubie boarders.

There are just about as many gomers on skis sideslipping the
snow off the good terrain as there are snowboarders.  If I
lived someplace that had more acres, fresh snow and less
ice, I'd probably take up the sport myself.  Midweek at
Killington, I find the local snowboarders to be very
considerate.  Lots of 'em are far better in the trees than
I could ever dream of.  Yeah, there are also a lot of
15-year-old nubies wrecking the natural snow trails and
generally getting in the way.  20 years ago before snowboards
were popular, they were out there on skis doing the same thing.

Geoff