-----Original Message-----
From:   Todd Kehoe [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 27, 1999 5:51 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [SKIVT-L] Ban, fat skis (fat chance)
Call me a pain so be it:

I would NEVER give up skiing for riding anyday.  I like bumps;
knuckledraggers (no fun intended) suck in bumps, I like steep chutes; rider
scrape all the snow away not even trying to turn.

[Waldeck, Garry]
Yeah, Snowboarders suck!  Why would a snowboarder want to ride bumps anyway? Steeps- no way!  And forget about the trees!  < big G>

Garry "who was the only snowboarder to enter last years Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge" Waldeck