> Not that it matters for most of us

I don't necessarily agree.  The number of listers to ski up there in the
past couple of years is significant.

> - do you have any idea on the
> prices and
> restrictions?

Nope, and nope.  The news didn't provide details, and the three area
websites say nothing.  I'll drop a note to Caroline Cossette at Le Massif
and ask her the details - will post here once I receive her reply.

BTW, somebody asked me recently (can't remember if it was on the list or
backchannel - was it you, Peter?) about early-season at Le Massif.
Scheduled opening date is 12/17.

Marc Guido
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com