The short report:

They resurfaced Rime.  That's in pretty good shape.  They put a
little snow down on upper Double Dipper.  Nice bumps but grass
was showing by early afternoon.  They also blew snow on lower
East Glade.  There's still a rope up and they're letting it drain.
I walked down to it from the crossover.  They didn't put down a
whole lot of snow so it won't last long.  Upper East Glade is very
thin and I didn't bother skiing it.

If you're gonna ski, do it Friday.  Saturday will be really ugly
with all the people.  There's rumors that Killington's going to
limit ticket sales on Saturday so if you are going to ski, get
there early.

Killington limiting ticket sales?  I still don't believe it!

Geoff