Ray: Perhaps a few more specifics first. Level of skiing? Preferences
(groomed,trees,open glades, steeps,deeps,open bowls??). (also..
glitz,fancy eateries,slopeside or local village..on the cheap or $$
only relative..big or little area??). It is all out there and opinions are
as varied as the areas. Consider Canada? Definitely a bargain.
Will help if I can but I am biased to the 'smaller' areas in CO and B C.
Cheers...Fred.