Cuz I'm comin' up!

Sorry for this irrepressable expression of glee, but I've been dancing
around the room for the last 15 minutes.  I can't sit still.  Maybe I'll go
take out my frustrations by waxing my skis or something. ;-)

Sorry also for boring the whole list with this, but seeing as how 90% of my
ski buddies subscribe to this list, this is the easiest form of
communication.  Gotta make plans to get together!!

Arrive Manchester, NH on Thursday evening, January 13th, and fly back to
Tampa from Manchester on Tuesday afternoon, the 18th.  Most of this trip
will be Jay Peak with Mom tagging along (combined ski weekend/post-holiday
visit with Mom), with perhaps a side trip into the Townships and somewhere
further south on Tuesday (Cannon?  Bretton Woods, just because I've never
skied it?) so that I can get in a full 2/3 of a day before heading for the
airport.  Total: 5 days (oh, ok, 4-2/3)

Then, flying back up on Thursday night, February 10th to Manchester, when
Renson will kindly pick me up and drag my sorry, sun-soaked carcass to MRG.
Yep, I'm finally getting to MRG!!  Maybe I can drag Renson off to some other
destination for one of the days before he tosses me out the window of his
truck as he speeds past Manchester on Monday night, the 14th.  Should be
able to get 90% of a ski day in on Tuesday, as I've got a night flight this
time. Total: 4 days

Both trips are (ready for this?!) $72 each way.  Had to book by midnight
tonight, but the fares were good for any days between 11/16/99 and 3/31/00,
except for holiday blackouts (anybody need to get south for a long weekend
this winter?  This is the deal).

Then, it's off for the as-yet-to-be-planned assault on British Columbia in
March. Total: a week.

When I lived up north, I planned as I went.  It's weird planning my whole
skiing season before it even starts.  About 16 days in all - not bad for
"Florida Boy."

I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.
I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.
I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.
I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.
I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.  I'm going skiing.
I'm going skiing.

... er, sorry.....

Marc Guido
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com