Gotta agree with Fred.  Darned hard to beat the deals in the BC interior,
when you consider true "value": quality of snow, lack of crowds, and a
killer exchange rate.  That's why my keister will be in BC this March.
However, if you're the "party 'til you drop" type, you're S.O.L.  Fred's
right - we need to know more about what you want.

Marc Guido
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com