Raymond Park queries about venturing out west:

> OR should I save the money and ride Killington since we have
> a house there and a season passes?

Season passes at Killington?  Why would you want to go anyplace
else? ;->

Personally, I'd suggest Utah.  I presume that like most people on
this list, you're not too far from metro-Boston or metro-New York.
You can catch a morning flight from Boston or NYC and be sliding by
noontime.  (Hint: FedEx your snowboards) On your last day, you can
board 'till 2:00 and still easily catch the 4:30 flight back east.
Anyplace else, you'll likely be looking at two wasted travel days.

Geoff Devine