In a message dated 10/22/99 8:12:24 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Renson-Guido-Bogan-Manson Family >>

I hesitate to say this, as I find these types of things usually backfire, but
I can't help it.  I find it unbelievable that these people who I have become
quite friendly with, and grown to respect, over the net and in person, have
been associated with a sociopathic murderer.  While I appreciate a good laugh
as much as anyone, I do not find the humor in this.  Perhaps you could have
picked someone else to make your comparison a bit more palatable, like
Belushi?

Mike