Leigh Daboll wrote:

> All right! Man, I've been looking for a cherry original  Mah Jong game and a
> sweet 386 40Mhz unit for a long time now.  They don't make'em like that
> anymore - those "corporate" new faster units don't have the soul of those
> old slow 'puters.  Wanna trade?

  Sorry, can't do.
We upgraded the old relic to a whoompin Pentium I  with 1.2 gig hard drive and
16 meg ram to initially get on the net about three years ago.  We started with a
14.4 fax modem that my friend gave us and I first started on SKIVT-L in digest
form.  It would take about 4 minutes to download the daily digest.  It just took
me 4 minutes to download Netscape 4.7 with this new set up.  "Soul" don't cut it
when it comes to surfin the net. (good English huh)    Jim