If you and your significant other were to plan a trip out west in Feb (third week to be exact) where would you go (we both snowboard so Taos, Alta and Aspen are out?

Some other questions I would like to have answered if you have made the trip...

* Is a package better or price things out individually - I have one free flight and would have to pay for the other
* Is slopeside worth the loot or take a shuttle
* Condo or hotel
* Need a car or no car
* Is it too early to put this together - would it be better to set this up and get deals during the season

OR should I save the money and ride Killington since we have a house there and a season passes?

Thanks!