In response to the Jackson/Targhee package requests, here's what I've found out so far (this deal is almost as good as Breck, and keep in mind that NE air is usually cheaper than Toronto):
I can put together a couple's any-season any-day 5 night/6 day (yes that's correct-I'll explain later) ski package as follows:

[All prices in USD]

Rocky Mountain Tours air-only rt from Toronto directly into Jackson icld'g free airport transfers;     $228 X 2 = $456

2-for-1(!!) five night ski/stay at the Wagon Wheel Inn in Jackson (cool looking place w/hot tub) and continental breakfast;    $599

three day Jackson Hole Ticket; incld.

ski shuttles to Jackson Hole; incld.

one free ticket for Targhee from Powder Magazine Best 50 Areas Issue (1999 issue not out, but it's been available for two years running);  2 X $5 =$10

unlimited free skiing at Snow King (included with Wagon Wheel Special)- this includes night skiing, and which you can do enening of arrival and morning of departure, hence the six days of skiing on a five night package; incld.

Total for two = $1065 + shuttle cost to Targhee for one day
.