I'm sorry to be such a stick in the mud, but...Please don't send
attachments to listservers, this is one of the ultimate violations of
Netetiquette.  If you have access to web pages, post the information on the
page and post the URL to the listserver.  Better yet create a web page form
for people to fill out on line.  If either of these options are not
available then let people know who to contact to have the forms sent via
attachment to them privately.

Mike

>To announce the:
>
>International Symposium on Nuclear Techniques in
>Integrated Plant Nutrient, Water and Soil Management
>
>IAEA/FAO Vienna, Austria
>16 - 20 October 2000
>
>This FAO/IAEA Symposium will provide an international forum for a
>comprehensive review of the present state-of-the-art and recent advances
>made in the development of the integrated approach. Contributions are
>invited on the themes listed below and should preferably have a new
>research-based development component or deal with significant refinement of
>isotope and other nuclear-based methods and/or open new fields of
>application to investigate/assess the impact of management practices on
>sustainable crop production and environmental stewardship.

snip

Michael M. Cheatham
312 Heroy Geology Laboratory                    Phone (315)-443-1261
Syracuse University                                     Fax   (315)-443-3363
Syracuse, NY 13244-1070

email:[log in to unmask]
http://www.geochemistry.syr.edu/cheatham/Cheatham.HTML
http://www.geochemistry.syr.edu/cheatham/InstrPages.html