Hi, This is a message for all those of you that have tried to contact
me last week. While I was out of town I have lost all the emails sent
to me between Sun Nov 7 and Friday Nov 12. The problem has been
fixed. If you still need help with the list, resend your messages to
me. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Andrea

|    Dr. Andrea Lini           |  Stable Isotope Laboratory    |
|    Department of Geology     |  Phone: (802) 656 02 45       |
|    University of Vermont     |  Fax:   (802) 656 00 45       |
|    Burlington, VT 05405      |  E-mail:[log in to unmask]     |
|    U.S.A.                    |  ISOGEOCHEM  list-owner       |
| ISOGEOCHEM URL: http://geology.uvm.edu/geowww/isogeochem.html |